martes, diciembre 06, 2011

It has been 1 year and 9 months since I ORD-ed. During that time, I broke up with a girl who in hindsight forced me to make some painful choices. I have gotten together with a girl that is beautiful and respects me for who I am.

I have to remember what I was aiming for. It is now less that 18 hours before my COM231 exam and I have not studied adequately for it. I wanted to aim high for my degree. Unfortunately, I am now aiming for the equivalent of a third class honors and get done over with it.

I promised myself I would get fit and pass my ippt. I did it. Now, I promised myself I would get fit and work out to sculpt a better body, and aim for silver. I have to get started soon. My body is not young anymore, and my knee is giving me problems.

I have a lovely girlfriend who does everything with me. I forgone drinking, clubbing, and staying late nights for a single-minded conviction to my health and body. I am now veering from my path, and I need to keep myself on track.

During this 1 year and 9 months, I have found friends and missed friends. My heart feels slightly sore at how things have turned out with people whom I thought were my closest friends, and how others have treated me. I shall remain resolute; only trust whom I trust, and take the rest with a grain of salt.

Lastly, I need to get started on my novel. Write something.